Award winning app. Here are just a few:
- 2015 Parent's Choice Gold Award
- 2015 Family Choice Awards
- 2014 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- 2014 National Parenting Publications Silver Winner
- 2014 Children’s Technology Review, Editor’s Choice for Excellence
Learning Circle Kids has done a stellar job in simplifying and creating a very fun approach to teaching reading.
Based on phonics, the app includes 30 very fun learning activities, as well as 6 spelling games, all followed great story books using the words just learned. I was completely impressed.
All aspects of the app are very interactive and engaging. It uses the phonetic sounds of each given letter combined with word/picture association, as well as tracing. Each learning experience is centered around one vowel and 6 consonants. The whole idea being to not overwhelm the child with an abundance. It is a very effective learning approach. Not only is this app superb for early readers, it is a perfect learning tool for those with autism.
In my personal opinion, priced at $1.99, this app is a steal!
Compatible with iPad.